What does it mean to "Exercise Smarter"?
Just 20 minutes, once or twice per week for all your fitness needs.
Our high intensity, low force workouts are the safest exercise in existence, for all ages and all fitness levels.
Increased Strength, Higher Energy level, improved mental focus, increased metabolism, defined muscles. Less daily pain, and more...
What can I expect from my program at Total Results?
- Professional Instruction from experienced trainers – We have performed tens of thousands of workout sessions in a clinical environment since opening in 2001! Many clients have been with us for 10 years or more.
- Workouts that challenge each individual at your level of strength, fitness, and wellness
- Full lifestyle and nutrition support for each client in conjunction with your goals.
- No Distractions: no music, no gym rats, no waiting for equipment
- No fads: Our workouts are time tested, science based and fundamentally sound. We do full body routines and stimulate the muscular, cardiovascular and metabolic systems all at once.
What Our Clients are Saying
I am at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro - it was not easy, but I did it! At 19,341 feet Mount Kilimanjaro is the world's highest freestanding mountain - the roof of Africa.
I was a little anxious at the outset. So many stories of altitude sickness - something I was not keen to experience first hand, but was told that there would be affects with the ascent as the body struggles to function with less oxygen.
The company I was with had a comprehensive handbook containing great information on how to prepare physically and mentally for the challenge. Unfortunately the decision to make this trip was rather spontaneous so I didn't have any time to follow their guidelines.
Thankfully I have been a regular Total Results client for over a decade. Over the course of this adventure, I considered how my regular workouts had been my preparation all along.
Tim and Matt are both excellent to work with. They are not intimidating. They tailor my sessions to fit my physical constraints and abilities.
I have tried several other programs and while I got results, I found them hard to fit into my busy schedule and I also found that as I progressed, I got injured and then had setbacks.
If you are not doing anything for yourself, or if what you are doing is causing injury or seems ineffective, I recommend you try Total Results!